Of all the products we have shared throughout 2022, these were the most popular! Here is a roundup of the 20 favorites from around the web, and another list of the top 12 products we have shared from Amazon.
We also wanted to quickly take the time to say thank you for following our journey and for all the support and encouragement along the way this past year!
Here are links to the items pictured above:
- Pit Couch – Our theater couch is by far the most loved product that we have shared and we couldn’t agree with that more! It is durable and so, so comfortable!
- Black Console Table – We love our table and it is perfect for one of our entryways! We rounded up some other favorite black console tables here.
- Upholstered Swivel Chair – A beautiful shape on this well-rated, affordable upholstered chair!
- Linen Curtains – These are the curtains we have in our bedroom and are so pleased with them! They look beautiful and we also like the price tag :).
- Plaid rug – This plaid wool rug comes in multiple colors and is thick and beautiful!
- Slipcover Style Cube – I am blown away with how beautiful these are in person! They have a subtle stripe that adds elegance to any space.
- Velvet Pillow – I still cannot believe that these feather-filled removable cover pillows are less than $15!
- Windowpane Mirror – We have had this mirror since we lived in The Sweet Suburban. It is super heavy and great quality!
- Horse Bust – One of my favorite decor pieces and can be used on a console table or to style shelves! It’s even prettier in person.
- Full-length Mirror – We have this in our guest bedroom and I love the detail on the top.
- Buffet Table – This is the buffet we have in our dining room and is so elegant! We love it so much!
- Horse Portrait – A beautiful horse portrait and I love the frame as well! It comes in 2 sizes and we currently have it styled in our dry bar.
- Slipcover Swivel Chair – We have a set of these chairs in our bedroom and they are perfect to curl up with a cup of coffee in the morning or glass of wine and book in the evening!
- Dresser – The gorgeous wood tone and gold hardware make this dresser a classic choice!
- Wall Light – Our exterior lanterns totally changed our entrance and we love them so much!
- Striped Rug – Another classic wool rug that has such a beautiful pattern.
- Linear Chandelier – I cannot get over the price of the chandelier we have in our breakfast room! A great deal on a fixture this size!
- Oriental Area Rug – The colors in this rug make it so versatile!
- Upholstered Bed – Amazing reviews and a great price for this classic looking white upholstered bed.
- Caraway Cookware – This non-toxic cookware has been a game changer for us – we love it so much!
Here are links to the items pictured above:
- Linen Blackout Curtains – These might be our favorite curtains in our whole house! Such great quality and very durable! Also, a true blackout curtain. More info on these here.
- Greenery Stems – This one set of 3 stems is a great deal and they are so full you most likely won’t need another one!
- Food Chopper – This has cut our food time prep in half and we use it ALL THE TIME!
- LED Christmas Lights – We love that these lights are LED but still a warm white and look like a traditional incandescent light. We use them outdoors and indoors!
- Velvet Drapes – The velvet drapes that we have in our dining room and look custom! We have them in the color ‘Cool Beige’ and they are 100in wide by 120in long.
- Oil Dispenser – A beautiful no-drip oil dispenser! Pretty to display, functional and can also make a great gift!
- Grout Paint – I used this to update our guest bathroom and it totally updated the floors (more info here)! Was also super easy to use.
- Magnetic Measuring Spoons – I love that these keep my drawers clean and that each measurement has a 2 different scoops on each side!
- Gel Pillows – Check out all the amazing reviews on these pillows! I have it and love it and we have them in our guest room!
- Black Bowl – A beautiful black wood and low-profile bowl that is a great decor piece! We have it styled on our buffet in our dining room.
- Drip Dry – This dropper reduces your nail polish drying time and also moisturizes your cuticles!
- Handheld Vacuum – Don’t be fooled, this little vacuum has great suction power and we have been super happy with it!