Of all the products we have shared throughout the month of September, these were the most popular! They are a combination of the most clicked items and the most purchased items. Take a look and see if there is something that may work for you!
Here are links to the items pictured above:
- Mirror – We cannot get over the price of this decorative mirror! Would be perfect for a powder room.
- Fall Stems – We have these in our kitchen and can be found in our Fall Decor blog. We are obsessed with the shade of orange.
- Terracotta Vase – One of our favorite Target purchases! We love the dark “handmade” look and size of this vase.
- Upholstered Bench – This is currently on our wishlist for the end of our bed! Love the wood base.
- Console Table – Definitely take a peak at other views of this gorgeous table! The details and craftsmanship are beautiful.
- Velvet Pillow – Hands down one of our favorite purchases in September! This stunning pillow is feather filled and less than $15!!!!
- Sherpa Slippers – Okay, I may have lied above, these slippers are tied as one my favorite purchases! They are so comfortable, love them so much.
- Chandelier – This 42″ light fixture is an amazing price and would look so good over any table or in a family room!
- Upholstered Bed – This has been a best seller for a long time! Just check out all the amazing reviews and other colors.
- Nightstand – A great affordable nightstand that is a beautiful color and has gorgeous details.
- Accent Chair – I will never get over the fact that this chair is only $350! It is so beautiful and I have heard is super comfortable!
- Coffee Table – Love the oval shape, wood tone and brass accents on this new arrival coffee table. It is also currently in stock!
- Rug – We have nothing but good things to say about this rug that we have in our dining room! It is absolutely beautiful and soft under foot.
- Art – Obsessed with this framed art and cannot get over the price!