A new family room mood board for you all to enjoy! I’m loving all the warmth from the wood tones and the texture from the rug and accessories! I would love to hear what you all think about the mood board(s) so make sure to leave a comment below!
Here are the products I incorporated in the mood board and what I like about them:
- Sofa – The square arms of the sofa and the covered legs are what I love about this sofa.
- Leather Chairs – The saddle or cognac shade of leather on these chairs is stunning.
- Sideboard – We have this sideboard in our family room and it is perfect for storage and also just pretty to look at.
- Coffee Table – I love that it is made out of mango wood and also love the round shape of the table.
- Side Table – You cannot beat the price of this accent table and I like how large the surface is so you can store multiple things on top.
- Chandelier – I love the unique shape of this light fixture and think it would brighten any room (pun intended).
- Picture Frame TV – As soon as one of our TV bites the dust, this is what we are replacing it with! Multiple frame colors to choose from and can display a piece of artwork when nobody is watching.
- Large Vase – I love the texture and height of this vase.
- Greenery Stems – I own these and the branches look so real! Great price for 2 very large stems.
- Lamp – I am digging the shape of the lamp and am also a fan of the matte black.
- Coffee Table Book – Joanna Gaines for life!
- Topiary Plant – Beautiful plant and love the size. It’s not too big, or too little…it’s just right!
- Solid Blue Pillow – This pillow is actually beige linen on the other side and I love the 2-tone look. I also shared this in my spring decor post!
- Striped Pillow – This is another pillow from my spring decor post and I love the classic pattern that will never go out of style.
- Two-Striped Pillow – This pillow also has some jute sewn into it and I love the natural look that it give.
- Rug – We have this rug in our family room and it is stunning! It is super soft and can also hide a lot of crumbs – haha!
Disclosure: We are happy to share products and links with you! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you use them to make a purchase, we may earn a small commission on the sale. This helps us fund the reoccurring fees and expenses that go along with running a blog site.