Of all the products we have shared throughout the month of October, these were the most popular! They are a combination of the most clicked items and the most purchased items. Take a look and see if there is something that may work for you!
Here are links to the items pictured above:
- Picture Light – This gorgeous fixture would elevate any art piece and it is a great price!
- Windowpane Mirror – We have the larger mirror in our side entrance and love how elegant it looks. It is a heavy-duty mirror and great quality!
- Swivel Chair – We have these in our bedroom and we love the shape and slipcovered look. They have held up really well!
- Stanley Cup – I never thought I was going to be one of the people who would obsess over this cup, but here I am. I love it so much!
- Sideboard – The arch detail, the black exterior and wood interior, the hardware is all perfection! Such a beautiful piece of furniture.
- Velvet Pillow – This pillow is less than $15 from Walmart and is such a steal! Great quality and is feather filled – amazing!
- Pedestal Table – A perfectly shaped pedestal table and I love the dark color to add contrast to a dining area.
- Counter Stool – We have these leather stools and they are VERY comfortable and durable. We love that they are easy to clean and you can sit in them for awhile!
- Mini Brass Lamp – This little lamp would look so good on a countertop or lit up on a shelf!
- Brass Hardware – We have this hardware in our home office and love how sophisticated it looks.
- Ceramic Vase – The earthy and organic details and shape make this vase so, so beautiful!
- Upholstered Bench – This bench or a similar one are on my wishlist! I love the shape and it would look so great at the end of a bed or in an entryway.
- Plaid Rug – Okay, this is also on my wishlist! I love this lighter neutral shade and also the dark charcoal color it comes in as well.
- Suede Booties – These are some of my favorite booties and are a fall or winter staple. They come in a few shades and I love the pointed toe detail to elongate the leg.